Church Stretton Cycle hire
We offer mountain bike hire on half days, full days and longer periods. Shropshire MTB rental? Free local delivery on group hire, ask for details.
Half days (4hours, 9-1 or 1-5)::: £17
Full days (9-5) ::: £22
Group discounts and multi day discounts available, call the shop for details
Helmet and trail information, plus we have tag-alongs or child seats for children, if required, at no extra cost.
Bikes can only be hired with a valid form of ID, pre booking is recommended to avoid disappointment, call the shop to make a booking.
All of our hire bikes are aluminium hardtail Mountain Bikes with hydraulic disc brakes, suspension forks, 24 gears and high quality components making them capable of tackling any of the steep climbs and technical descents that the Long Mynd can throw at them. They are also light and comfortable so equally at home cruising the country lanes and bridleways.
We also have 20 and 24" wheel mountain bikes for hire to suit smaller riders (6-9 and 8-11 years). Geared, aluminium mountain bikes with v-brakes and off road tyres for just £15 per day. Plus adult MTB's from size 14" or for the smaller rider you can take a tag-along or child seat at no extra charge.
We have a range of sizes in our fleet of adult mountain bikes. Please supply the rider’s height when making a booking as incorrect sizing can lead to potential discomfort, injury to the rider and even damage to the bike. Please see our sizing chart below:
Frame Size and Rider height guide
Important things to note:
- When hiring a bike we will ask to see two valid form of ID (one of which must be photo ID either a passport or driving licence, no other forms of ID will be accepted, the second can be a utility bill)
- A refundable £50 deposit must be given by Credit or Debit card.
- A helmet is provided but is not compulsory but we strongly recommend that you wear it. Additional protective and comfort products (cycling gloves, shorts, pads etc.) are available for sale from our shop should you require them.
- The hirer will be responsible for damages to the cycle and by signing the rental agreement agrees liability. Our aim is to keep our hire bikes in operation so hirers will be charged at cost for any damage caused that result in the cycles being taken out of service. We don’t aim to make a profit out of this, just maintain safety and operation of our hire fleet.
- Pre booking is recommended to avoid disappointment, call the shop to make a booking.
- Ensure that the correct height of the rider is given at the time of booking so that the correct size bike can be allocated. Changing the size on the day may not always be possible.
- Puncture repair kits are provided with hire bikes consisting of tyre levers, spare inner tube and mini pump. The hirer is expected to replace the inner tube if used. Hirer’s use the puncture repair kit at their own risk and no liability is accepted for damage or injury caused by incorrect repair by the hirer.
We usually have a selection of hire bikes for sale, ask for prices and availability or if you would like to buy what you hired we will refund the hire cost against your purchase.